Duct HeaterPioneers in the industry, we offer duct heater from India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Size||As per duct|
|Heater Material||Stainless Steel Fin Air Heater|
|Power(Watts)||1 KW to 100 kw|
We are one of the top-notch manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Duct Heater
. These consist of factory assembled units - steel frame, Open coil or tubular finned heating elements and a control box. Widely used for heating and safety modes, these heaters are renowned for its long lasting and exceptional finish. We try harder to offer these supreme class heaters to our valued customers at highly economical prices.Features:
- Corrosion resistant
- Impact resistance
- Because the heater coil is completely encased in a grounded metal sheath, shock hazard due to accidental contact are eliminated. Heaters installed close to a register, grille or access door should either use finned tubular construction or an open coil unit with a protective screen.
- In the unlikely event of element failure, it is easier to replace individually mounted finned tubular elements
- than open coil elements
- Finned tubular elements are more rugged than open coils. They will withstand more physical abuse
- Finned tubular duct heaters tend to be more tolerant of non uniform airflow conditions. Heat conducted along the element length reduces or eliminates hot spots resulting from non uniform airflow
- With open coil heaters, it may be necessary to use a pressure plate to compensate for bad airflow conditions
- Because of their relatively high thermal inertia, finned tubular elements controlled with on/off thermostat systems provide more precise control. Furthermore, finned tubular elements cycle at a reduced rate, thus increasing the life of the power components such as contractors